Project: Latino Business Survey 2021
Would you like your business to CONNECT with hundreds of Latino Business Owners and Entrepreneurs in Coachella Valley?
2021 LATINO BUSINESS SURVEY
Be one of our Collaborators
We Support Latino and Minority Communities providing resources for their business. As a collaborator, you will:
- SHARE your services with survey participants thru us
- SUPPORT entrepreneurs in their JOURNEY
- EXTEND your Latino network reach
- HELP them to remember you
- Goal $25,000
- Fundraised $7,500
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT
AND GET SURVEY RESULTS?
The Coachella Valley belongs to Riverside County in Southern California. The Coachella Valley area also belongs to Inland Empire. The Coachella Valley had a population of approximately 346,000 at the 2010 Census. State projections estimate that the valley’s population will pass 500,000 by the year 2020 and 1 million by 2066. Source: Wikipedia
Get in Motion Entrepreneurs is a regional 501(c)(3) organization whose purpose is to educate and provide business tools and resources for the development of entrepreneurs and small business owners in the greater Coachella Valley region and online communities.
Improve economic opportunities and Reduce Poverty in Latino Communities thru Entrepreneurship.
As Covid-19 hits our lives, our communities keep experiencing new challenges and necessities. There is a huge level of poverty in the Latino Communities and Business Owners are also living on the same poverty levels, according to the HARC Data report.
Hispanic/Latino people in the Coachella Valley are significantly more likely to live in poverty than non-Hispanic people. Most local Hispanic/Latinos live in or near poverty.
- Identify business owners CHALLENGES to operate
- HOW entrepreneurs prefer to get Education
- What type of ASSISTANCE are business owners looking for
- ADAPT our programs to entrepreneurs needs
- Accurate UNDERSTANDING of our Spanish Speaking Business community Needs
With the survey results, YOU can develop new programs and services based on their needs, challenges, and desires.
Become a Collaborator with your Donation
Our Fundraising Goal is $25,000
- Receive 500 responses
- Engage with Minorities
- Reach Low income and Hard to reach Areas
Use of Funds
- Educational Programs
- Technical Assistance
The Survey Plan
- May and June: Fundraising & Preparation
- July and August: Run Survey
- September: Get the Results and Infographics
We are Including the following geographical areas for the survey:
- Coachella Valley
- Surrounding areas
- Partners networks
- Online audience
Conducting the Survey
- HARC, Inc. (Health Assessment and Research for Communities) is a nonprofit research organization based in Palm Desert, CA. GIME asked HARC to create this scope of work and cost proposal to describe the work that would be needed in order to accomplish this task.
How bad do you want to KNOW and UNDERSTAND the Coachella Valley Minority Business Owners PROBLEMS?
Get to know Latino Business Owners in Coachella. You can be part of this project and get the results. You can be a donor of the 2021 Latino Business Survey.
This is the best time to help and support your communities.
Your financial support is needed to make this possible. With your generosity, we will be able to improve their family lives for generations to come. The more we know, the more we can help and support.
What happens after the survey is completed?
Survey is just the beginning of a new approach to our Latinx communities.
Your Return on Investment:
Our training brings together thousands of Hispanic business owners, Hispanic leaders and strategic community organizations and media partners from across the Coachella Valley, offering the opportunity to establish strategic, long-lasting business partnerships through dialogue, matchmaking, networking and learning. Our reach is 30,000 households every month through our multi-media platform marketing initiatives.
New Taylor Made Programs
All stackholders will benefit from the analysis and report by understanding and identifyin how we can help the Latino Community with your services and products.
Latinos Business Owners and new Entrepreneurs will ENJOY a new programation in Spanish Language for:
- New Spanish in-person Seminars
- New Podcast Episodes
- New Webinar programs
- New Courses on Demand
- New Technical Assistance programs
We can do this TOGETHER with your SUPPORT
Lets help Minorities and Disadvantaged Communities to create the life of their dreams and make a positive change in their communities:
- Profitable Business
- Quality Family Time
- Enjoy Family like never before
- Insured Business and Families
- Help others to fulfill their dreams
- Robust Compensation for Employees
- Become New Leaders in their Community
- Support other business owners to achieve success
What is your interest about the
“2021 Latino Business Survey”
Please reponse before May 30th, 2021
For more information
Please contact Armando Ehrenzweig
Executive Director and Founder
Get In Motion Entrepreneurs, a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization
41550 Eclectic Way, Palm Desert, CA 92260
760-237-0284 – getinmotion.org