About Get in Motion Entrepreneurs
Get in Motion Entrepreneurs is a Nonprofit organization whose purpose is to create a new generation of Latino Leaders that creates sustainable communities.
We provide Educational Business for the development of entrepreneurs and small business owners in the greater Coachella Valley region and Riverside County. With years of experience in business education and outreach particularly with the Latino community, we work with highly underserved small business populations in the language of their preference: Español.
Improve economic opportunities and Eliminate Poverty in Latino Communities thru Entrepreneurship.
Create a new generation of Latino Business Leaders that generates sustainable families through Entrepreneurship.
Latino communities living in prosperity and supporting minorities to succeed.
Brief Story of Get in Motion Entrepreneurs
Get in Motion Entrepreneurs is an organization founded by Armando Ehrenzweig. Back in the 2000’s, Armando was already an entrepreneur struggling to make his ventures grow. He saw the need to look for a business assistant to grow his micro business. He quickly learned that there were not enough Spanish programs or support for people like him.
Armando saw a gap to serve the Latino community that prefers Spanish to get Business Literature and support. In 2011, he filed his fictitious name to start Get in Motion Entrepreneurs. In 2017 we adopted the Nonprofit Model.
It has been an adventurous journey to serve, understand and engage with the Latino Business Community.
- First Event of Get in Motion Entrepreneurs at Heritage Palms in Indio, CA. 135 people attended. We are a Sole Proprietor business.
- We partner with more organizations to do Events in Spanish: SCORE, SBDC, CVEP, CVWBC, Etc.
- We become a Corporation LLC
- First Mixer Latino
- Executive Director get a Certificate in “Nonprofit Management” from UCR Palm Desert Campus
- Mixer Latino reached 300 people in attendance at Spotlight 29 Casino
- We become Nonprofit and get the IRS Letter of determination that we are officially a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit starting 2017. Board Members
- Jose Trinidad John, Secretary
- Maria Guadalupe Cruz “Maricruz”, Treasure
- Cesar Arreola, Vice
- Armando Ehrenzweig, Chair
- Executive Director get a Certificate in “Advance Nonprofit Management” from UCR Palm Desert Campus
- 230+ people attend to Spanish Seminar “How to start a home based food business”
- Started Recruiting new Board of Directors
- 7 New Board of Director Members
- New Chair / President
- New Treasurer
- New Secretary
Photo: Armando Ehrenzweig at UCR Palm Desert, CA